Cannon Asset Managers is a wholly owned subsidiary of Cannon Assurance Limited, whose principal activity is management of assets and funds on behalf of investors in a professional manner that offers superior returns on managed funds.
Our Mission is to provide superior investment solutions to clients, with the aim of maximizing the returns on investment with acceptable levels of risk...
Cannon Asset Managers' operates within risk parameters agreed with the client. Our investment approach is research based, with a view to maximizing the long-term returns for our clients, at the same time taking advantage of short-term trading opportunities available within client portfolios.
Our investment activities are currently focused in our home country — Kenya, with focus on listed shares on the Nairobi Stock Exchange, unlisted equities as well as Kenyan Treasury and Corporate bonds. Cannon Asset Managers' active trading style in the fixed income markets is unique among Kenyan fund managers.
- 22 January - Kenyan Markets with Daniel Chege
- 6 December - Kenya Market Update with Daniel Chege
- November 1, 2012 - Kenya Market with Daniel Chege
- Kenya Market Outlook - August 2012
- Panic Reaction from the Monetary Policy Committee!
- Infrastructure Bond IFB1/2011/12 - September 2011
- Interest Rates - September 2011